Job title: Business Development Assistant - EMEA Region
Location: Exeter, UK
Salary: Basic £17,000-£18,000 per annum depending upon experience, plus performance related quarterly bonus.
Additional benefits: Group health and contributory pension plans.
Role: We are looking for a confident and professional individual to join our clients sales team as a Business Development Assistant, providing support to the Director of Sales and Sales Account Manager.
The role is full time, based in the Exeter office. Reporting to the Director of Sales the successful candidate’s primary duties will include:
- Provide support to the UK based sales team writing and editing proposals, tracking sales activities.
- Communicate with clients and prospects regarding contracts, proposals and enquiries.
- Serve as point of contact for clients’ procurement tools and manage contract process
- Coordinate and schedule sales calls and teleconferences
- Send informative emails to current end users
Company: Our client is a privately held telecommunications market research and consulting firm with offices in California, Washington DC, Exeter, and Singapore. Our primary research areas include international networks, undersea cables, international voice traffic, retail telecoms markets, and telecoms service pricing. The clients include service providers, large scale enterprises, equipment makers, investors, and governments.
Candidate: The successful candidate will have;
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Confident inter-personal skills are essential
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work is a must
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Have the desire, drive, and creativity to find solutions
- Multi Tasking
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'