This employer is an exciting data management company that is enhancing the way companies manage data.
They are a next generation sales platform that uses AI to stream leads in real-time. Their service can be used for lead enrichment, lead generation and sales automation. They already have a number of high profile paying customers and have recently released native applications for Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce. They’re on a mission to improve the quality of business data used by sales and marketing teams.
This exciting company is growing fast and adding new members to their core team! If you’re excited to work with a team that moves fast, take risks, and comes to work every day excited about building a product that will power the next generation of innovation in sales and marketing we would love to hear from you.
What does the company do?
Our client is a next generation sales platform that uses AI to stream leads in real-time. Their service can be used for lead enrichment, lead generation and sales automation. They already have several high profile paying customers and have recently released native applications for Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
They are venture backed and have recently raised a new round of funding. Their revenues have grown 30% monthly for the last six months and they expect this to sharply accelerate in the coming months.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Our client are looking for someone with strong business development/research skills to help build new business processes around company event research and to help with other business development tasks. The role will initially involve working closely with the CEO and should eventually lead to the person running a new product area.
Day-to-day activities will include;
• Operationally support company event research.
• Assist the CEO in business development / research work.
• Collaborate with the European sales and marketing team.
• Establish a trusting relationship with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- The ability to quickly grasp and understand new business systems
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Proactive with a strong commercial sense
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Patient, willing to train and support
- Ability to explain key information in an open and communicative style
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Strong commercial awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job