Our client is a well-established service provider, based on the outskirts of Swadlincote. They are currently expanding their already reputable business and are seeking a Business Development Advisor to prospect new customers with a view to expanding their client base. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following:
- Arrange appointments for the Manager
- Carry out research to establish new projects
- Upsell products and services at every opportunity
- Make calls to existing and new clients
- Respond to all emails within a short space of time
- Follow up on any quotes
- Contact lapsed clients
- Keep the database up to date
- Undertake all administration
- Attend and participate in certain meetings
- Ad hoc duties as required
It is expected that the successful candidate will have a tenacious manner and be comfortable working to KPI targets. You should also display excellent communication skills and be adept at building up relationships with clients. Additionally, you should be organised, self-motivated and take pride in achieving and exceeding what is expected of you.
If you feel you have relevant experience and recognise a great career opportunity when you see it, we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'