The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies. Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
As a Buisness Development Account Manager you will be tasked with supporting our SJD Accountancy and Nixon Williams brands. SJD and Nixon Williams are two award winning contractor accountancy practices with over 20,000 clients between them and have led the market for over 30 years
This role is based at our head office in Warrington and will be supporting one of the most successful teams within our business .
As this role is supporting the sales function within our business there is also the ability to earn excellent monthly bonuses . This is also achievable after being with the business for only one month
The annual OTE for this role is £12,00 so you can earn an extra £1000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Carry out regular "Account Review's" with existing clients to discuss both current service level expectations as well as delivering a range of additional services that they client may wish to take up
- Work closely with the operational teams to pass back any positive or negative feedback received in the account reviews
- Look for opportunities to up-sell different packages to clients based on their current package and need for support
- Identify client referral opportunities with the current client base - building rapport and trust with clients
- Keep a detailed record of all calls on the relevant Customer Relations Management (CRM) software and pass details to partners through the referral portal
- Manage the affiliate data list ensuring that agency or affiliate data is kept up to date in the CRM from client calls
- Desirable candidates will have experience of working in an outbound telephone based role and will be self motivated and driven
- We will also consider passionate and driven graduates whom are looking for their first opportunity to flourish within a leading and reputable business
- You must be confident and demonstrate the ability to work to targets
- Excellent and very realistic monthly bonuses
- Excellent career progression throughout the group - we have 650 employees nationwide
- Free Monthly Sandwich
- Free Parking on site
- The ability to buy and sell annual holidays
- Private medical Insurance
- Perk Box Benefits
- Immediate Start Available
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and be part of a successful team
If you demonstrate the above skills and experience please apply now -
We will be looking to hold interviews asap
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'