Macildowie are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining excellent working relationships with a select number of existing customers, identifying additional sales opportunities and revenue streams, manage and maintain numerous large accounts.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responding to client enquiries & managing client relationships.
- Putting together creative proposals in response to client briefs.
- Managing all logistics relating to bookings, including the distribution of contracts & invoices.
- Remain rational when dealing with others, work within organisational requirements, be systematic and factual when dealing with colleagues and customers and handle conflict with logic until a solution becomes achievable.
- Be systematic and logical in the approach to decision making , ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate and the decision taken and acted upon is astute and carefully considered.
- Develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the organisation and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Provide a high level of internal or external customer satisfaction within a specific area of expertise
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills with demonstrable examples of success.
- Analytically minded with great attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Structured and disciplined individual who is comfortable with detail and can work well under pressure
- Excellent time, task and Relationship Management skills
- Computer literate
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job