A great opportunity has arisen in Birmingham for a Business Developer on an Interim basis. The role is paying circa £100 day rate.
The role requires an experienced, immediately available recruitment business developer to join the West Midland team.
As a Recruitment Business Developer you will be responsible for generating new business leads and contacts through cold calling, developing relationships and client meetings. As a recruitment business developer you would be responsible for explaining and selling the solutions to clients and increasing the number of leads. In your role as a business developer you would be responsible for negotiating margin and outlining key USPs.
Skills and Experience required:
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of a Business Developer.
- Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
- Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Excellent organisational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
Please apply ASAP if you wish to be considered for this opportunity or for more details. Alternatively, please contact Urba at City Recruitment Group for more information.
- Business Development
- Client Meetings
- Cold Calling
- Presentation Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'