Business Change Manager, leading a team to drive systems, initiatives and processes for Costa Express. 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- To provide a world class Costa Express experience to our partners and customers
- Lead the implementation of new systems and processes
- Key role leading change in a fast expanding international business
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Business Change Manager to join our team on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will lead and influence key change programmes and projects across the business focusing on key change initiatives to maximise adoption, minimise resistance and accelerate the realisation of benefits. You will also lead a team ensuring change is scoped and implemented effectively, change management practices are embedded and outcomes are aligned to agreed business priorities and digital strategy outcomes
- Lead and influence the planning and implementation of programmes and projects ensuring alignment to business priorities and plans
- Lead, coach and mentor key stakeholders and relevant teams in the disciplines of change management to enable effective business change and realisation of benefits
- Assess the business change management impact of all Programmes and Projects to ensure plans will deliver the agreed outcomes and benefits
- Review and make recommendations on current processes. Work with the wider change team to embed any new systems and create processes around them that deliver efficiency and clear accountability for all functions.
- Create and define a comprehensive change control procedure that incorporates any existing procedures and embed with the wider team.
- Review and make recommendation on the current CRM system – work to ensure the system selected meets all business requirements
- Together with the Technical Development team, ensure all new software functions effectively across the fleet
We are looking for the following skills:
- Cost control and efficiency maximisation
- Business Change Control systems and processes
- Problem solving
- Detailed and systematic approach
- Influencing and engagement of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills (technical)
- Ability to prioritise workload
Having been voted the UK's favourite coffee shop for a 8th year running, and with a rapidly expanding global network of over 3000 stores and 8000 Express machines, Costa Coffee is full of opportunity for you to bring your unique skills and personality to our passionate & talented team, and develop your career in a way that works for you.
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job