Business Change Manager
Our client, a leading law firm, has an opportunity to join their Bristol office as a Business Change Manager . The role will be a real mix between a Business Analyst and Project Manager, so demonstrable experience in these areas is key.
Main duties will include:
- Leading major change projects
- Supporting legal teams in reviewing and improving how they work
- Leading process mapping workshops, follow up on actions and carry out simple financial analysis
- Supporting large teams through the aftermath of any change processes
- Identifying opportunities for teams to work in more productive ways, especially doing things more digitally
- Supporting the Director of Transformation and Operations across a variety of firm wide projects
You will need to have experience working in a similar role within professional services (ideally Law), have a background in business change and project management and have an excellent understanding of technology and how it can be utilised effectively.
The role is full time and permanent, based in Bristol with a starting salary of £40,000 to £50,000 DOE. Please apply today if this could be of interest.
- Business Analyst
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Change
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"