Business Assurance Manager - Herts and North London
A specialist mortgage network with a UK wide presence are recruiting for a regional Business Assurance Manager to ensure their mortgage advisors continually demonstrate strong technical knowledge and expertise whilst also delivering a first class service to clients and associates in line with FCA regulations.
As Business Assurance Manager, you will report directly into the Head of Business Assurance. Key duties include:-
* Responsibility for reviewing and monitoring ongoing performance of ARs in accordance with the T & C scheme and Compliance policies for ensuring high quality customer and conduct outcomes within their set span of control
* Supervise AR firms and advisers to ensure appropriate levels of supervision and oversight is in place to reach and maintain competency standards.
* Apply a risk based methodology to supervision activity by adjusting the degree of oversight to support the knowledge, skill and capability of the AR firm and advisers within, taking full account of any emerging or realised conduct risk issues
* Provide an integral function of the network from the 'on boarding' process by undertaking initial 1st line compliance checks to ensure MIH systems, controls and behaviours are embedded from outset.
* Support and oversee the activity of new advisers to ensure quality benchmarks and competency status are achieved within prescribed timescales
* Conduct regular visits to AR firms and advisers to carry out 1st line compliance checking and T&C related activity to maintain the required level of oversight and control.
To join this growing business, in this exciting role, you will have worked within mortgage and insurance markets, either in an advisor capacity or preferably in compliance, T&C or Quality Assurance. Essentially you will be CeMAP OR MAQ equivalent qualified.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, a company car and additional benefits.
For further information, please contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job