Wayman Education is looking for a Business studies and Economics teacher to work within an a excellent all-girls school based in west London. The successful business and economics teacher will be expected to teach both subjects up to A-level on a 50/50 time-table. This is a part-time (3 days a week) permanent position from September 2021. The business faculty is well resourced and has a supportive and approachable head of department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful department in an already successful school. The school is happy to receive applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs in addition to overseas teachers with a formal teaching qualification and QTS. Please forward a CV as soon as possible to be considered for this opportunity.
This is a prestigious convent all-girls school based in west London. The school has a brilliant reputation and a legacy that has spanned over 160 years. This over-subscribed school has several student applications for every place offered and a brilliant reputation within the local community. The school has a long-standing history of academic excellence and exceptional student behaviour. This is a fantastic opportunity to work under a fantastic head and be able to teach at an exceptional school. It is a wonderful place to work both in terms of students and staff members.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to teach Business and Economics to A-level
- A formal teaching qualification with QTS (i.e. PGCE)
- Legal ability to work within the UK
- Lesson planning and effective delivery to meet the needs of all learners
- Assessment and recording of achievement
- Managing the classroom and resources effectively in order to create a safe, stimulating and positive learning environment for all students
- To maintain positive discipline and promote the well-being and progress of students, providing guidance and advice
- Monitoring patterns of attendance and punctuality
- To engage fully with professional development activities
- Developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents and students, maintaining effective lines of communication
Wayman Education is a specialist recruitment agency with over 20 years experience within the education field. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation with our clients as one of the most reliable teaching agencies in London through our core values of honesty and customer excellence.
The salary will be paid in line with the teacher pay scale (MPS / UPS)
To be considered for this opportunity or any other teaching opportunities please forward a CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'