£55,000-£70,000 + benefits
Manchester/Remote working conditions (hybrid) In the office circa 2 days a week.
Please note, you must already be holding the highest UK government clearance
Leading defence services company area actively recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst /Business Change Analyst to ensure strategic business benefits are articulated and used to inform organisational change.
This will involve working with a wide range of stakeholders to ascertain the real business problems and drivers behind their expressed needs for change;
- Contributing to the development of business strategy and/or technology strategy for an organisation or function
- Developing suitable target operating models for a business or function based on business strategy and drivers
- Preparing business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks
- Ensuring governance and oversight of the change aligns with the desired business outcomes and user needs
Experience required for the position of Business Analyst/Business Change Analyst:
- Familiar working in ambiguous and complex situations and can use a range of proven business analysis techniques to bring clarity to the problems at hand. They are confident operating in a number of delivery methodologies (for example Lean Agile, Scaled Agile, Prince2 or Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)) and are able to tailor their role to fit with the delivery context of the project.
- Able to examine business problems and initiatives from a strategic perspective and is also involved in ensuring portfolios of change have appropriate structure and oversight to achieve the desired outcome. They assist senior decision makers by sourcing and analysing information and providing recommendations that inform their strategies.
- Business Analyst
- Change Management
- Requirement Specifications
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'