The company is a global leader within there industry. The successful Business Analyst will be working for an employer who believes and supports professional development, the opportunity for accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
The position of Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Lead and support the financial and commercial preparation of bid responses and contracts based on commercial standards and targets, in line with the overall approvals and business strategy.
- Prepare the cost models, price models and business case templates based on tools and client documents, ensuring adherence to KPI's and governance requirements.
- Lead customer facing commercial negotiations on all financial aspects of the contract.
- Liaison with departments including Sales/Presales/Solution team/Commercial Team/Legal and, where necessary other business units, to ensure consistency of the commercial proposal with the overall bid, and the relevant business approvals.
As the successful Business Analyst you are likely to have significant experience in
- Degree educated and with full membership to a professional accounting body (CIMA/ACCA/ACA); as well a strong to advance Microsoft Office competency.
- Experience in corporate finance strategies, tools and techniques; including business modelling, investment appraisal, risk management and understanding of financing alternatives, i.e. equity and debt financing techniques.
- A strong understanding of key technical accounting principles, for example asset purchase/ lease accounting, including capitalisation issues, principal vs agent and revenue recognition.
- Strong communication skills including client negotiations, striking a balance between written and oral and clearly understanding the needs of the target audience. Brought to bear in the preparation and finalisation of financial presentations, business cases (internal and external), business risk memorandums, and client requests.
- Most important is the personal attributes to work in a fast pace and challenging environment, good people management skills in all directions, to all levels and capable of operating within multiple discipline deal teams, and dealing appropriately with confrontation and demonstrating the strength of personality to carry difficult situations to a successful conclusion.
They recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package which you are able to tailor.
To apply for the Business Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'