About the Company: Our client is a well-established company in the Derby area who are looking for a Full Time Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Data analysis and reporting of findings to customer (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and project reporting.)
- Production of ad-hoc internal reports as required
- Carry out project management to ensure that services are delivered and maintained as per the agreed SLA.
- Generate high quality and accurate internal and external specifications and documentation.
- Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with customers.
- Internal reviews of customer progress and targets.
- Travel as required (including overseas)
- Ensure company procedures/communication methods/information storage are adhered to and updated as required
- Ensure client expectations are met and SLA delivered, and actively identify improvements in customer service to enable client expectations to be exceeded.
- Maintain the Customer service overview document & database with up to date and accurate information, to assist in planning, fault resolution and service continuity.
- Continually review analysis reporting to improve their relevance and understanding to the customer.
- Qualifications and experience of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- English and Maths qualifications.
- Experience of Project Management
- Excellent analytical / diagnostic skills with data Analysis and report writing experience
- Prior customer facing, technical product support experience
- Drive and motivation, a positive approach and professional awareness.
- Excellent communication skills - including internal and external engagement, availability, use of English Language and use of any additional languages.
- Compliance to company process and policies
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working hours will be Monday -Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch. Salary will depend upon experience. Our client offers excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP, so please send an up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"