We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on continuous improvement to the Adviser back office application, our retail wealth platform and our new pension administration system. Our applications are written in .NET and we are agile in our development methodology.
The work is varied, challenging, fast paced and rewarding. We like lean, pragmatic solutions that leverage the latest techniques and technologies. We’re looking for someone who can quickly understand the businesses we support operate and how the applications we build facilitate the growth of our client’s businesses.
In this role you will work closely with the business and our developers and testers in an agile environment on a range of our products. Our development road map is comprised of a variety of opportunities ranging from regulatory compliance, enhancements to existing functionality and brand new features, through to the design and set up of our new company.
As well as working with key internal and external stakeholders, you will be an integral part of developing business cases, project planning and analysis, and participating in daily planning and prioritisation meetings.
This is an ideal opportunity to further your career with a new company within our group and to gain a depth of experience in Financial Services with a friendly, dedicated team where everyone’s opinion counts.
Essential Skills include:
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience in a Business Analyst role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly motivated with the ability to influence change
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong client facing skills
Desirable skills include:
- Prior MiFiD II or other regulatory experience
- Financial services experience
- Professional Business Analyst Qualifications (e.g. ISEB, Agile Practitioner)
- Technical skills (e.g., SQL)
- Ability to motivate and lead others
We have a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Private healthcare
If you think you would make an excellent and valued member of the Creative Technologies team and your skills and experience match the job requirements, please forward your CV and Cover letter.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Experienced Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job