Business Analyst - Digital Transformation Project
12 month FTC
We are representing a client who are about to enter a really exciting period of change and growth with their consumer functions. To support this period of change within the business they are looking to appoint a Business Analyst who will help assess the business impact of the project, capturing, analysing, documenting and owning requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements.
- Capture, analyses, document and own the requirements for the project team.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Working with the product owners to clarify and explain the scope of each story
- Assist the development team by providing clarifications during development
- Assist the QA team by providing clarifications during testing
What do you need?
- Strong business change/transformation experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Presentations to stakeholders
- Written communication to stakeholders
- Must have strong gap analysis (feature gap) experience
- Must have experience of 'As Is' and 'To Be' analysis
- Experience of Digital Transformation projects
- Will be supporting the other BA on feature gap analysis for a new website
If you are interested in applying for the position, please press the apply button or contact Tom at The Executives In Sport Group
Whilst we make every effort to respond to all applications, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours, you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion. Please continue to look at our job postings and www.eisg.com for other suitable opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job