Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new challenge in Leeds?
Do you want to build a career in a successful and rapidly growing organisation?
The Larson Group is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for a fast-growing and award-winning law firm based in central Leeds. This role will sit within the implementations division which is an interdisciplinary team with a mix of skills vital to the smooth and successful execution of the projects set out by the business and is responsible for the architecture of the business process and procedures. The team works closely with all areas of the business to analyse, document and propose process and IT solutions and to prepare requirement / process documentation.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Translating the business requirements for the project into appropriate technical specifications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform risk and issue management to minimise project risks
- Analysing, documenting and challenging business processes and workflows and obtaining sign-off on specifications
- Nurture relationships with business stakeholders and be positioned as the intermediary relationship to the development team / external parties
- Support best practice across the business
- Facilitate business realisation plans and feedback of delivered projects to investigate whether business aims have been successfully attained
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Performing initial functional testing where required and documenting UAC results from testing staff
Key skills and experience
- Experience with Liberate by Linetime case management system is desirable
- Business Analysis / PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Collecting, understanding, challenging and translating the business requirements for the project, and creating appropriate functional and non-function specifications
- Analysing and documenting business processes
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis
- Providing the link between the internal customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle
- Fostering relationships with key business stakeholders and aiding in initiative formulation (including estimation) and business case creation and development
- Project management experience would be highly beneficial
- Solid organisational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and delivery to changing business demands
- Excellent client-facing, 3rd party and internal communication skills
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Key Words: IT Business Analyst/ BA/ Project Manager/ Business Systems/ IT Systems Analyst/ Workflow Business Analyst/ Workflow Analyst/ Case Management Analyst/ Leeds
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is . Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business. For more information on Larson Resource Group please review our website www.larsongroup.co.uk