Business Analyst (Business Change & Tech) Manchester £40,000-£50,000 (doe) plus benefits
Complete business transformation programme underpinned by a huge technology investment and re-invention.
Join the Business Change function to work on a broad range of projects and programmes, from mobile apps to operation process re-engineering in retail, back office, customer service, supply chain…across the entire £5bn turn-over business.
The role –
True business facing Business Analyst, you will be out in the business working from business case to solution delivery. Largely in head office but occasionally out in the retail and service estate (UK wide).
This is a senior role and you will be expected to manage your own workload and priorities. As part of a busy and talented Business Analysis team, you will have great colleagues to work alongside / share ideas and best practise, but the autonomy to work independently too.
We are looking for -
An experienced Business Analyst with both Business Change (Process Re-engineering, operational change) and technical change experience
You will have experience and skills inc:
- Creating and presenting business cases
- Shaping the Business Analysis delivery required on projects
- Elicitation and management of requirements from stakeholders across the business
- Working with development and test colleagues, ensuring that solutions meet requirements, and positively managing expectations with business stakeholders across the project lifecycle
- Managing ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business states, taking ownership of business change activities to ensure a positive change outcome
- Ensuring appropriate quality and governance controls for BA deliverables
Perfectly suited to –
A collaborative yet independent, commercially astute individual, who thrives in a busy and varied role. The office is lively and colleagues work flexibly, predominantly in the office but home working is encouraged if you need some peace and quiet.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion with
Business Analyst, To-Be As-Is requirement gathering functional specification technical specification change analyst IT systems analyst CRM MS Dynamics e-commerce mobile digital application web BA