3 months Temporary contract (with a possibility to become permanent)
Salary £20k - £22.5k depending on experience
Our client is the United Kingdom's largest and longest-standing private car park operator, with over 150,000 spaces across more than 500 car parks in towns, cities, airports and London Underground and National Rail stations.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to develop valuable Business Analysis skills while contributing to the ongoing success of a market leading car parking organisation. Working in the property section, you will be building financial models for new parking sites and working with lease renewals, rent reviews and tender submissions.
- Working with colleagues in Operations, Technology and Finance to evaluate opportunities and improve processes
- Carrying out independent internet research
- Benchmarking against similar sites
- Understanding P&L's and carrying out financial modeling
- Providing information and reporting, to address business needs
Required Skills & Experience:
You will need to be a quick learner, with great organisation skills and the confidence to challenge others to improve the business. Other requirements include:
- Self Starter
- Analytical and numerate- with good Excel skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work in high-pressure environments, in a team or independently
- Prepared to go the extra mile when required
- Good IT skills, including MS Office Applications
This is a great opportunity to develop business skills working for a company that is a leader in its field. Working hours are 9.15am - 5.30pm. The role may suit a recent graduate with an analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.