Business Analyst - Web - Portals - Insurance
We currently seek a Business Analyst to work on Web applications and portals for an Insurance client. The role could morph into PM/BA, Product Owner, Release Manager dependent on nature or scale of project.
Location Home c. 80% /Salisbury
- Assisting with enhancing and supporting business and technical teams, to deliver new products and features across digital, transactional and management information systems
- Leading small to mid-size projects, working with project managers and scrum masters on larger and more complex projects
- Reviewing end to end businesses processes, identifying risks and opportunities to improve efficiency
- Managing changes through to delivery, performing a range of scrum master, product owner and release management functions
- Analysis experience working within the financial sector
- Previous experience analysing customer journey processes and improvements, eg, customer portals, digitisation, mobile applications, etc.
- Previous experience of Scrum Agile development
- Able to perform multiple roles eg, BA, Product Owner, PM
- Business Process/Requirement gathering
- Data/Trend Analysis
- Solid skills in Excel and PowerPoint
Interested? Please send your CV for a swift response
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'