Business Analyst - Leicestershire - £50,000 + Bonus
An international market leader based in Leicestershire require a Business Analyst with significant experience working across a wide variety of IT and Business Change projects. The post will report in to the Business Analysis Manager, and it is essential that the post holder has exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills. Technical knowledge and experience is required, however my client is looking for a truly well rounded individual rather than an Systems Analyst who is drawn into solution.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects for specified business units.
- Delivery of best value solutions. Mapping and improvement of business systems processes.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills are integral. The post holder must not be apprehensive about running with their own initiatives and be able to push back to the business with what they believe to be the best solution.
- Proven process re-engineering and behavioural change experience
- Scope definition & decomposition.
- Root cause analysis techniques.
- Modelling techniques
- ISEB / BCS Business Analysis certification will be advantageous
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job