Business Analyst (Prepayment Billing & CRM)
Role: Business Analyst Prepayment Billing & CRM
Duration: 6 month contract
Salary: £500day rate
Are you a Business Analyst, with a detailed knowledge of the Prepayment Billing & CRM systems? Do you have experience within the UK Energy sector, with an understanding of Prepayment Gas & Electricity Prepayment Billing & CRM? Working with an in-house software team within an established Energy organisation, the Business Analyst Prepayment will capture business objectives and requirements and translate them into high quality documentation. The Business Analyst will possess sound energy industry and Billing & CRM system process knowledge, coupled with a technical aptitude for delivery.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
- Documentation of business requirements
- Produce Functional specifications
- Interpret industry requirements for both sales and technical/development staff
- Identify enhancements for existing solutions
- Identify opportunities resulting from industry process, and business requirement changes
- Educate and support customers, both in support of sales, delivery of training, implementation and product support
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in the UK Energy or Utilities sector, within a supplier
- Experience of working with IT development teams
- Experience in producing detailed requirements documentation
- Change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, organisations and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to present information in a clear and concise way
- Outstanding problem solving techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'