Pega Business Analyst
- Manages iterative requirements or Agile methodology.
- Has knowledge of Pegasystems software, frameworks, and functional design.
- Manages the DCO sessions, maintains the functional backlog and supports the functional design, ensuring optimal use of Pegasystem functionality and adherence to guardrails.
- Collaborates with the technical team
- Managing scope with the help of a functional backlog
- Mapping out business processes
- Fostering relationships with both the client and your project team
- Having a keen eye for detail
Updating and validating the functional backlog, ensuring requirements are captured in use cases, requirements and design templates as part of validating development work, validating test scenarios.
1. Graduate / Post Graduate
2. CPBA (Certified Pega Business Architect)
Experience: Min 7 years
Job Location : London - Client is based there.
Call Dan Rodrigues on for further details or send me your CV for instant consideration.
- Business Analyst