Business Analyst - Open Banking, Financial Crime and Payments
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well-known building society with headquarters in Swindon; As one of the largest savings and mortgage providers in the UK, 15 million members are at the heart of everything they do.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a number of Business Analysts on a 6month contract based in Paddington, London.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be working on Projects within Financial Crime, Open Banking and Payments to support our clients Financial Services for their Business Customers. We therefore require specialists who have the relevant knowledge within these focused area.
You'll be an experienced Business Analyst, with proven experience of working on large scale or complex transformation projects.
A Business Analyst:
- Contributes to plans, estimates and then delivers Business Analysis Practice outputs including as-is analysis, process diagrams, high and low level requirements, and non-functional requirements.
- Provides analysis services and Assurance reports to Analysis Practice defined quality standards balancing the trade across performance, cost and time.
- Delivers explicit, quantified and testable requirements through the elicitation, documentation, validation, tracing and management of requirements.
- Maintains full traceability between High Level and Detailed Requirements and document as a Traceability Matrix. Accountable for ensuring that Requirements Traceability is fully documented as the 'one truth' and status and ownership communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provides requirements consultancy throughout the project lifecycle to ensure traceability remains correct and current.
- Provides timely updates to programmes and practice area for packages of work allocated, including initial and ongoing resource estimates, progress, slippage, risks, issues, and quality assessments such as peer reviews.
- Shares lessons learnt and provide feedback as requested.
- Contributes towards the continuous improvement of the Practice
What we require from the candidate:
- Candidates must be a proven Business Analyst with strong experience in Agile
- Candidates must possess experience in one of the following areas; Open Banking, Financial Crime or Open Banking
- Financial Services Industry Experience
- Experience working within Business Transformation Projects/Programmes
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role requires an Off Payroll Working assessment to be completed, should the role be deemed In Scope, the rate quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs, as such, payment to the intermediary and income resulting from this contract may vary.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
- business analyst
- senior business analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'