Business Analyst (JDA, Supply Chain) - £35,000-£40,000 – Leyland, Lancashire
My client is a global Manufacturing giant. With their Head Office in Leyland in Lancashire they are leaders in their field.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst (JDA, Supply Chain) to join their successful team. You will be experienced in multiple JDA modules and will be responsible for streamlining and improving the Supply Chain/Logistics process.
The Business Analyst (JDA, Supply Chain) will be joining a really exciting and fast-paced team in a company that offer a superb working environment and fantastic benefits including a Final Salary Pension.
On a daily basis the duties of the Business Analyst (JDA, Supply Chain)
- Analysis and specification of business process requirements.
- Design of information systems processes to support business requirements.
- Testing and implementation of new and improved processes.
- Functional/ Technical skills to investigate and resolve issues in JDA Demand and Fulfilment modules
- Operational Business support, problem root cause analysis and corrective action.
- User training, documentation, advice and guidance.
The successful Business Analyst (JDA, Supply Chain) should have the following experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Knowledge and practical experience of forecasting, demand and fulfilment techniques. Training in JDA specific module functionality can be provided.
- Practical working knowledge of manufacturing or logistics operations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven practical experience in process improvements or systems enhancement projects
- Knowledge of the Six Sigma methodology
- Communication and Presentation skills at all levels both internal and external to Leyland
Are you interested in joining this market-leading client as the new Business Analyst(JDA, Supply Chain)? As well as working in a fantastic environment you will get a highly competitive salary and superb benefits including the extremely lucrative Final Salary Pension. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job