Business Analyst needed for the UK's largest provider of Domiciliary Care Services.
The City & County Healthcare Group is the UK’s largest provider of Home Care Services to older people in the community. Due to the expansion of our newly formed Shared Service Centre based in Altrincham, we have an vacancy for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Owing to the nature of the work we would welcome applicants who live across the north of England as much of the work can be done from home, but the applicant would need to be prepared to visit our Shared Services site in Altrincham up to 3 times a week to meet with the stakeholders and managers on progress.
This is a temporary role that needs an individual who can initiate a project to define a Target Operating Model for our large and diverse business.
The Business Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations in support of overhauling the core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements, but will primarily be focused around building an entirely new operating model for the business.
This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills and experience in delivering benefit of TOMs in a real world situation.
- In-depth knowledge of strategy topics (e.g. business transformation, revenue generation, cost optimisation, operating models, organisation design, location strategy)
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Proactive approach and able to influence and drive the decision processes associated with major IT projects
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and process to develop new strategies for improving operational grip.
- Identify and establish scope parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating processes across the organization.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide clarity to the wider business.
- Hold workshops with key stake holders in order to drive the as-is and to-be processes.
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Experience of being part of large and complex projects and delivering against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Experience of designing management functions from the ground up
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Evidence of previous TOM (or similar methods) experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Logical and efficient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into alternative working methods.
- Confident to challenge the status quo
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please send you CV through to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job