In your role as Business Advisor you will be dealing with inbound and outbound account queries for customers, using a variety of communication methods.
Your main focus will be 'First Contact Resolution', ensuring every contact made is responded to in an effective, professional manner and within agreed service levels.
We are looking for people who:
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Are driven to provide a first-class customer experience taking ownership for the delivery of the service.
- Are friendly, personable and passionate about what they do
- Display good judgement and self-awareness
- Have a pro-active approach to problem-solving and innovation
- Articulate their knowledge and experience with confidence
- Are receptive to learning and taking on-board new information
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change with ease
Skills, Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high degree of accuracy
- An excellent professional telephone manner and a high level of communication skills
- A natural passion to provide the best customer experience to our customer base
- A highly organised approach with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in a busy working environment
- Industry experience
- Experience of working in a financial services environment
- A proven ability to learn an industry or service that is driven by legislation
- Previous use of CRM systems/Outlook
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.