I am currently looking for 2x Business Admin Apprentices to work for a busy training provider. The position is based in Gateshead NE11.
- Acts as the primary contact for external clients
- Manages telephone, and e-mail queries from third parties
- Maintains candidates' files, filing, scanning documents etc
- Data collation
- General office administration duties; including Printing, updating spreadsheets and filing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Attracting new learners to employability programmes
- Motivate and encourage people to learn new skills to help them back into employment
- Maintaining good working relationships with recruitment company and partners
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to multitask
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'