Integrated Solutions are currently looking to recruit an experienced Bus Shunter to join one of London’s most well renowned Tour Bus companies.
Successful candidates will join a close, welcoming team that have been established in the industry for many years. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced shunter that is available for work throughout the night.
Main Statement of Job Purpose: To maintain a safe and efficient bus operation and to maintain high-level Company cleaning and presentation standards.
Working hours : 4 on 4 off, 17:30pm to 05:30am.
Pay Rate: £11.50
PCV (BUS LICENCE) is essential to be considered for this role.
Maintenance & Oil Checks:
- Check and top up of bus engine oils,
- Carry out 14 point check on all returning vehicles and report any defects found through correct reporting procedure.
- Park all buses as per parking plan to enable smooth deployment of buses for the next days’ service
- Re-fuel vehicle fleet in readiness for next days’ service,
- Ensure the fuelling area is clean and any hazards are removed prior to start of work,
- Ensure vehicles are parked adjacent to pump and engine is switched off by means of the emergency engine stop, fill accordingly,
- Check level of AdBlue and fill accordingly, taking great care to avoid spillage,
- Record mileage, fuel usage and any oil and AdBlue usage accurately on daily fuel issue sheet,
- Report any vehicles with fuelling problems and V.O.R. any that are not fuelled,
- Clean and dispose of any waste according to correct procedures after fuelling and ensure fuel sheet is returned to office and that closing readings are entered onto next day’s fuel issue sheet.
Policies & Procedures:
- To fully understand and comply with all Company and statutory regulation relating to hours of work, health & safety and working practices,
- To abide by all Company working policies and procedures.