Location: Depots across Birmingham
Pay: Between £12.50 and £16.50 depending on shifts
Hours: Days and Nights available
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic to their team at their depot in the Birmingham area.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ).
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case.
Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic general duties
• Running defects.
• Vehicle inspections.
• Carry out routine servicing.
• General maintenance and repair.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls.
• Completion of all required paperwork.
To apply for this exciting Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Mechanic role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Bethany Hills at Kemp Recruitment on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job