Bus Driver, Northampton - up to £10.75ph
Do you have Have a valid PCV (D) License? A Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)? A minimum of 6 months experience driving buses?
This is an established, forever growing company and is one of the leaders in the PCV/PSV world.
Successful candidates will join a friendly, professional and welcoming team.
The Bus Driver role involves:
- Monday - Friday working pattern
- All year round driving
- Temporary to Permanent Full Time Contracts available
- Operating Double Decker and Single Decker Buses
- Minimum 38 hours per week
Suitable Bus Driver candidates must:
- Have a valid PCV (D) License
- Have Full CPC (Driver Qualification Card)
- A minimum of 6 months experience driving buses
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a maximum of 6 points on driver’s license (No DRS, CDS, DDS and TT99)
This is an excellent opportunity for professional bus drivers not to be missed. Please send in your CV as soon as possible to be contacted for an interview.
Interested? Apply Today!
- bus driving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'