We're looking for safe, experienced drivers with or without the PCV qualification to drive our passengers along our city centre and out-of-town routes. You will need to keep to duty boards and rosters, and make sure you reach your destinations each day according to the timetables.
The ideal person will need to be excellent at customer service - friendly, approachable and helpful to every passenger who gets on your bus.
You'll also complete walk-round checks to ensure your bus is road-worthy, check for lost property, use the on-bus radio, issue tickets and use ramps to help disabled customers as and when required.
Skills & Responsibilities required:
- Must hold a valid UK driving license with no penalty points.
- Previous bus/coach driving experience and tour work would be advantageous
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Excellent people and communication skills with the ability to deal with people effectively and with ease.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service in a fast paced working environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- After 5 years’ service - 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Excellent development opportunities
- Free bus travel for yourself, partner and eligible children
If you have the experience and qualifications necessary for this role and want to work in a rewarding career with a great team of employees then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job