Building Surveyor MRICS, Cardiff, Private Consultancy, Permanent.
Your new company
Your new company is a private consultancy who offer multidisciplinary services to a variety of clients, predominantly corporate and commercial and on behalf of lenders.
Your new role
You will assist in the promotion and development of the Cardiff based Building Consultancy team whilst supporting the activities of the wider firm in achieving targeted fee income.
Duties will include;
- Pre-acquisition Building Surveys and Schedules of Condition
- A good working knowledge within IT including CAD and Microsoft Office
- A strong understanding of planning and building regulation applications
- Experience in the design and refurbishment of buildings and administration of Building Contracts
- Defect analysis - identifying and analysing building pathology, preparing technical reports
- Part Wall Act experience
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Experience in health and safety procedures, CDM and DDA
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
What you'll need to succeed
You will be proactive with good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. High level of attention to detail and an inquisitive nature. Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines. Ability to produce clear, concise written reports and recommendations. Excellent client relationship skills.
MRICS - Full member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and ideally a degree in relevant field.
What you'll get in return
You will be permanently employed as a Building Surveyor, with an annual salary of £38,000, car allowance of £395 per hour, 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years of service, 4% employer pension contribution, 50% income protection, private healthcare through BUPA and cash plans for dental and optical, 2 x life cover.
Access to bonus scheme - if you fee earn twice your cost of employment in 1 financial year you will earn circa 30% bonus of anything you earn.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Building Surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'