This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Ongoing Role with no end date
Pay Rate: £8 per hour
Full & Part time hours available.
Customers are at the heart of BT's business and delivering outstanding customer service is our number one priority.
Do you have the ability to cope under pressure and still provide a first-rate customer experience?
MANPOWER working with BT requires Customer Service Advisors to answer a combination of short length incoming calls; including 999 calls, which involves transferring to the appropriate emergency authority, Directory enquiry calls and operator services
Call centre experience is not essential as full BT Training is provided to enable you to deliver our service to a very high standard; all you need to bring is the following:
* A professional, can-do attitude
* A willingness to apply yourself during your training and into your future career
* Confident use of a keyboard
* An excellent telephone manner along with the ability to remain calm, work efficiently and follow procedures.
We have full and part time shifts available 16.5, 25 or 37.5 hours per week working 3 or 5 days per week .
16.5 hrs - 22:00-05:00, every Fri/Sat with one other attendance between Sun-Thurs.
25 hrs 16:00-05:00 working 5 days over 7 with a minimum of 4 out of 5 Saturdays.
We also have FT day attendances (08:00-23:00) or evening/Night attendances (18:00-04:15) working 5 over 7 days with a minimum of 4 out of 5 Saturdays.
In return Manpower offer excellent opportunities to progress your career within the company and fantastic benefits including:
* First class training program
* Up to 30 days annual leave
* Amazing discounts on numerous products including holidays to car insurance
* Access to free development training courses
What are you waiting for? Apply for this job here:
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job