Would you like a Company that rewards you with foreign travel for your work?
Do you thrive in a target driven service environment? ..... This could be a fantastic opportunity for you!!!
Job Salary: £16,134 rising to £17,401 after probation + uncapped monthly commission - Top earners earn up to £2k per month!
Working Hours:- 37.5 hours a week.
No previous travel experience required, full training program provided! Must have target driven sales experience.
This is an award winning travel company that prides itself on providing exceptional customer service.
To provide great service we need great staff and when we get them we look after them! With an industry leading benefits package (see below!), fantastic training, great working environment and amazing career prospect we feel we have a lot to offer!
For the position of a Travel Sales Agent we are looking for the following experience:
* Proven ability of delivering excellent customer service/sales
* Passionate about travel! - previous travel industry experience is not essential as full training given
* Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to meet targets/KPI's
* A strong team player
• Annual Salary of £16,134 rising to £17,401 after passing probation
• £1500.00 Annual Shift Premium for working 4 on 4 off roster only
• Uncapped monthly commission ( £7200 average yearly commission 2017)
• Company Contributed Pension
• Private Health Care for self and family
• After a qualifying period (currently 6 months), you will be eligible to unlimited standby and premium standby fares for you and your nominees on the full BA network and numerous other partner airlines
• Exciting global travel industry discounts including flights with hotels, rail, cruises & tour operators also available through travel providers
• Travel Insurance (multi trip annual policy)
• Childcare Vouchers (tax free savings)
• New Joiner Avios/Birthday Avios/Thank you Avios
• 25 days annual leave rising to 29 days depending on length of service
• 2 days charity leave
And much more!
Travel Consultants handle inbound calls from customers regarding new, worldwide travel bookings. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Answer inbound reservations calls from customers who want to book travel, adding value where possible
* Offer exceptional customer service, which exceeds the customers expectations
* Meet and exceed individual and team KPI's
* Promote travel opportunities through the use of personal travel experiences and training
* Look for other opportunities to drive customer interaction and identify opportunities to add value
To secure a job with a confirmed July start date and immediate interview please apply now online. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Very Best of Luck with your application
#target #inboundsales #travel #warringtonjobs
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job