Catch 22 are currently working with a property maintenance company based in Sheffield who are seeking an experienced Bricklayer to carry out maintenance, installation, and repairs on domestic properties in South Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
- Brickwork, block work, and stonework including renewal of foundations and re-pointing.
- Site set up, clear down and clean up to customer's satisfaction.
- Create video recordings - identifying pre-existing property defects.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy and other company policies & procedures.
- Maths GCSE Grade C or above desirable
- Practical professional site experience as a bricklayer/ groundworker - 5 years. Or
- City & Guilds Level 2 Bricklaying qualification plus 2 years practical professional site experience.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Salary of around £31,200
- Company van + Fuel expenses paid
- Good working hours, Mon- Fri with flexibility, with overtime available
If you are interested in this Bricklayer role, please apply, or get in touch with Jake Newlove on for a chat.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'