Salary: From £25,500 to £28,5000
Location: Hybrid to cover the Midlands area
Role: Brewer Trainer
My client is the leading specialist training and apprenticeship provider for the UK's hospitality and catering industry. They are a national apprenticeship provider and offer so many exciting opportunities.
What you'll do as a Brewer Trainer
As a Brewer Trainer, you'll enjoy the flexibility of working from home and also get the chance to hit the road and visit different sites within your region to meet your learners face to face. This means the role requires a driving license and a vehicle.
You'll typically spend around 2-3 days per week at sites, and here's the best part: you'll have the freedom to arrange your own work schedule. You will also work from home!
Here's what your daily duties will look like:
- Coaching and supporting apprentices throughout their course, guiding them on their learning journey and providing them with the support they need to succeed.
- You'll kick things off by carrying out enrolments and initial assessments with your learners.
- Delivering a blend of virtual and face-to-face sessions with your apprentices and their employers, travelling to different employer sites and workplaces throughout your region.
All training is provided to become a Trainer. We are just looking for candidates who have experience within the brewing industry!
- My client offer flexible working options to ensure you can maintain a healthy work-life integration.
- They provide medical benefits, including a private healthcare cash plan and dental insurance, so you can access the care you need.
- Your well-being is a priority. They offer a range of employee assistance and well-being programs, including GP access, discounts and more to support your overall wellness.
- They offer up to 9% company pension contributions.
- They provide enhanced sick pay and life insurance coverage.
- As you travel to learner and employer sites, they offer mileage reimbursement to ensure your expenses are covered.
If this position interests you or you would like to know more. Please do apply or get in contact with Lena on /
- Brewer Trainer
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'