Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Kitchen career with us as a Breakfast Chef at Park Plaza Park Royal. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
To prepare and serve high quality food breakfast products in line with appropriate food portion control, use of recipes and Park Plaza Hotel guidelines, and service concepts.
- Maintains food quality and presentation in breakfast.
- Prepares and properly garnishes food orders as they are received in accordance with recipes and proper plate presentation
- Sets up breakfast and lunch stations, insuring proper amounts are in place for forecasted demand, and according to the Head Chef’s instructions
- Always adheres to Park Plaza standards of preparation, recipes, and presentation
- Is visible in breakfast room
- Maintains breakfast buffet, and assists guests with carving
- Accepts and prepares special breakfast orders, and ensures proper posting to guest folio
- Ensures seasoning, portions, and appearance of food
- Stores unused food properly, and informs Head Chef of larger quantities of stored food
- Proactively carries out work to facilitate for chefs arriving for the lunch shift
- Ensures sufficient supply for next day’s breakfast, and plans for it
- Ensures that food is delivered on time; asks for help if needed
- Follows proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices
- Ensures readiness at all times
- Refers to station’s file regarding preparation, cooking and presentation specifications of all dishes produced in the section
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment
- Previous experience in Kitchen.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job