Our client is an established and highly successful Spanish import and export business who is branching out into brand distribution in the domestic Spanish market. Due to this exciting phase of growth they are recruiting a Brand Ambassador to join their highly successful team.
The primary purpose of this role is to drive sales of our clients Gin family through on trade accounts, by working with and motivating wholesaler field and telesales personnel, and through direct sales to on trade customers. In addition, you will provide marketing support for the brand by attending Gin festivals and other related events. You will be given considerable freedom to develop sales in your area, and success will be well rewarded.
The preferred candidate will be of Irish heritage, who has lived in Spain and is fluent in Spanish, with the ability to work within the Spanish tax system. A knowledge of the Spanish on trade industry would be preferred, however we would also consider hungry and ambitious candidates (or even graduates!) looking for a change in career.
- Establish strong relationships with wholesaler field and telesales teams to get their involvement and support in gaining new customers
- Target and gain new customers directly; also via wholesalers
- Identify effective and beneficial sponsorship and promotional opportunities;
- Be the face of our clients Gin on your territory - from introducing exciting new products, engaging the bar trade and representing the brand at consumer events e.g. gin tastings
- Routinely train bar staff to understand the brand, the perfect pour, cocktails and to encourage optimum pricing
- Effective and structured journey planning and demonstrate a good use of time management
- Create and execute joint business plans with key accounts, and review business volume and business building initiatives with key partner venues on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop, manage and evolve the territory plan for your region
- Spanish resident with full Spanish driving license
- Worked in a customer facing role for at least 12 months (preferred)
- Well connected to key figures within the on trade scene either through previous work experience or personal connections (preferred)
- Solid understanding of the local On-Trade industry (preferred)
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills and strong commercial acumen
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans
- Proven track record of working independently and delivering results; self-motivated, and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness
- Should positively and professionally represent the company and brand at all times, with a style which is relaxed but professional, informal yet commercial
- Brilliant package
- Great company and culture to work for
- Brand Ambassadors
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job