ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED BRANCH / SALES ADMINISTRATOR OR SALES PROGRESSOR LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT COMPANY IN ORPINGTON?
BASIC SALARY BETWEEN £21K-£26K - MONDAY TO FRIDAY HOURS
My client, a well established estate agency in Orpington are looking to recruit an experienced BRANCH / SALES ADMINISTRATOR or SALES PROGRESSOR with ideally 1-2 years admin experience ideally in Property or Residential Estate Agency.
This reputable brand is looking for someone that can work well under pressure and is able to communicate well on the phone and front of house. This position is very varied and can be demanding so excellent organisational skills are a MUST.
You will need:
- Experience in Excel, Word & Outlook
- Previous residential sales admin experience essential
- To work well under pressure
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Good, friendly telephone manner
- Excellent coordination skills with good attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise
- Competent typist
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Create and maintain stationery and equipment
- Putting together property details and descriptions
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing
- Book viewings and valuations for sales
- Liaising with Vendors, Buyers and Solicitors
- Sending out sales memorandums
This is a great opportunity NOT TO BE MISSED - APPLY NOW FOR SHORTLISTING!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Administrative Support
- Sales Administration
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'