An East Sussex accountancy practice is currently seeking a dedicated bookkeeper to join their Lewes office. Largely servicing, but not limited to the South East, this firm offers a unique mix of client, with a specialisation in the Arts and Charities.
You'll have an excellent eye for detail, perfected through experience, & preferably a working knowledge of a couple of accounting softwares too! You'll have the opportunity to undertake day to day bookkeeping, as well as working alongside the existing team to streamline operations and really make a difference.
What else will you have?
- Confident with all areas of bookkeeping
- Possibly AAT qualified, although not essential
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience within an accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills
What can they offer you?
- The opportunity to take on a role in the management of the firm
- 28 days holiday
- The option of flexible work hours
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
If you'd like some further information about this job or to apply, please contact Alice at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'