A permanent position is now available to work with a friendly and rapidly expanding Accountancy firm. We are looking for a Full Time Bookkeeper and Accounts Assistant.
We are looking for ACCA / ACA / AAT qualified / part qualified or QBE individual who has professional experience and wants to take their career to the next level.
The initial main duties will include:
- Running Payroll for clients.
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- General Office Administration.
- Answering Calls and Dealing with general enquires, directing calls to the correct person.
- Book Keeping and Filing. (VAT as well)
- Providing support to the Director and senior accountants when required.
The Ideal candidate is someone with experience in:
Preparation of Accounts / Tax return for Self-employed clients, CIS Refunds, Limited company accounts, Corporation Tax Computations, UK Property Income, CGT, VAT Registration & Returns and Running Client’s Payroll.
Candidates must also have a good knowledge of all the Microsoft office Packages with strong verbal and written communication skills and of software like IRIS, Payroll Manager, Xero, VT, etc.
Good all round administration skills and excellent teamwork is necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to advance their career in accountancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job