Bonus potential: Up to £2,000 per annum
Working hours: 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Office Location: LTHT Staff Bank,
Leeds General Infirmary
Managing flexible shifts for Nursing, Midwifery and Clinical Support Candidates. Building strong relationships with candidates and stakeholders within LTHT to ensure high volumes of shifts are filled.
The Bookings Coordinator role includes the below responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining candidates relationships
• Conducting onboarding induction meetings
• Managing and booking high volumes of shifts
• Managing social media • Carrying out administrative duties in the office (including uniform stocks)
• Attending ward walks and meetings with senior ward staff to coordinate shifts and manage expectations
• Communicating with candidates, compliance teams, and stakeholders in Leeds Trust via phone, email and face-to-face
A successful candidate for this role must have the following attributes:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels
• Confidence and resilience
• Initiative and creativity • Background in customer service and soft sales
• Ability to manage own time and workload
• Ability to adapt to different job roles
• Strong administrative skills
• Able to effectively work towards KPIs and team targets
For more information please contact Hanna on 0113 392 6447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'