A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bookings Coordinator to join us on a part time basis.
We are looking for customer focused people who are interested in working in an office on a part time basis. Customer service experience is a must however experience with working on phones is not essential.
Bank Partners are a market leading independent provider of NHS staff, Bank management and outsourced staffing solutions within the UK. By understanding our clients values and objectives we work in partnership to provide successful, cost-effective and compliant managed service solutions, tailored to optimise efficiency and reduce agency spend.
As a Bookings Coordinator, you will be confident with an excellent telephone manner, approachable and able to engage candidates effectively. You will be highly motivated and target driven with the ability to manage your own work and be in control. Above all else you will be passionate about creating a candidate experience like no other, and have ambition to deliver time and time again.
Ideally this would suit someone with flexibility, who is able to work on a part time basis - 1 day at the weekend and 1 or 2 days through the week.
You will thrive in an environment where candidate experience is the key focus and your guidance and support will create and build our next generation of workers.
As a Bookings Coordinator you will:
- Identify and place the correct healthcare professionals for shifts, maximising staff bookings by accurate entry of availability and bookings, maintaining and updating company databases and ensuring timely and accurate data entry of timesheets
- Assisting in the reduction of external agency usage by taking a consultative approach with the client whenever possible, as well as managing agencies where applicable
- Liaise with ward managers on a regular basis, always showing a high degree of professionalism and courtesy, maintaining a customer-focused attitude to your duties at all times
- Assisting in ensuring all candidates are fully compliant and cleared to work, working within the relevant quality policies and procedures as well as our own recruitment procedures, ensuring that every placement you make is fully qualified to deliver a high quality of care to affected patients
Shifts are between the hours of 6am and 10pm, between Friday and Monday (4 Days including weekends).
What’s more, at Bank Partners we have an industry leading benefits package offering opt-in products including, taste cards, private medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
As (arguably) part of the most important team at Bank Partners, you will be eager to take responsibility for any given problem, support the candidate with an empathetic ear and provide a first time resolution.
Although there are targets to achieve, the larger focus is on providing great levels of service. To achieve this, you’ll need to be friendly, articulate, calm under pressure and aware of time constraints and how they affect others around you.
As a Bookings Coordinator, your communication skills will be first class, you’ll have plenty of enthusiasm for providing great customer service and you’ll be a great team player. Strong judgement is key, as is a level head and an excellent eye for detail.
We have over 30 years’ experience of responding to last-minute clinical staffing requests. Our service is renowned for being fast, reliable, professional and most importantly trusted.
We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide our clients and nurses with a highly professional and instantly available service. So that we are best able to meet the needs of our clients, our staff shift patterns mirror those worked in the healthcare industry.
Our office is based in the centre of Epsom with great public transport links and paid for parking nearby.
To be considered you must;
- Possess strong IT skills, being proficient at using outlook, excel, word and systems.
- Be able to form key relationships with candidates.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team, be extremely organised and flexible whilst being proactive in your role.
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Possess a background in customer service, either face to face or telephone based.
To apply for the role of Bookings Coordinator, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Full Time, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Support Representative, Customer Care Rep, Customer Services, Recruitment, Resourcer, vetting, CRB, References, Recruitment Consultant, recruitment coordinator, in house recruitment, recruitment officer, HR, HR Recruitment, talent Acquisition, sourcing, searching, cv, right to work, screening, prescreen, interview, Retail, Hospitality.
Bank Partners are a part of the ICS Group. ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job