Bobst Diecutter Machine Operator
We are currently looking to recruit a full-time, permanent, backshift Bobts Diecutter Vision 160 Operator to immediately start work at our manufacturing client's busy Diecutting department. Cut and Crease diecut experience is a must so candidates without such experience cannot be considered.
The rate of pay depends on experience but can be expected to be a minimum of £11 per hour but most likely more + 20% shift allowance for backshift & 25% Nightshift (after midnight)
Four backshifts Monday to Thursday 4pm to 2.30am. Due to late finish time and no public transport after midnight, the position would be suitable for candidates who own a car or stay within a walking distance from the plant. The company is located in the north-western area of Glasgow. If you see this advert it means we are still looking for candidates so I encourage you to apply.
- Proactive Crew Member
- Working with the team to ensure targets are achieved along with monitoring of efficiencies and quality
- Make ready the machine
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job.
- All paperwork is completed
- Health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Have good attendance and timekeeping
- Experience running diecutter machines, preferably Bobst but not essential.
- Cut and Crease diecut experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience and a thorough understanding of the print/packaging industries and related businesses.
- Packaging Machinery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'