Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
A fantastic opportunity to join BNY Mellon’s Apprenticeship programme across the business based in one of our two Manchester city centre locations. The exact role will be determined during the application process, but you will be assigned to a role that matches your interests and skills.
The administrator is responsible for ensuring all assigned tasks are performed both accurately and timely whilst adhering to all procedures and controls, and thus minimizing risks and potential losses to the organisation. Other responsibilities include:
· Processing workloads, meeting deadlines to ensure timely completion of client transactions
· Administration duties
· Investigation of items as per client requests
· Control and Reporting to meet regulatory requirements
· Reconciliation of workloads to ensure accurate book keeping
· Problem solving and idea generation to improve processes
Skills and Experience:
· Problem solving
· Computer literate and good level of excel skills
· Strong numeracy understanding
· Attention to detail
· Organisation & time management
· Communication skills
· 5 GCSEs A* to C including Math and English
- Level 3 NVQ Qualification – personal development and evidence pack to be created and maintained.
- Assessments – units are selected to match your specific job role, but include improving customer relationships, reconciling investment market transactions and developing productive working relationships.
- Completion of IOC exams – a Financial Services industry recognised qualification.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: PCSD49
Organization: Securities Service Delivery-HR06423
Requisition Number: 1603605
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job