Residential Property / Block Manager
Bradley Stoke, Bristol
Part of the wider Countrywide group we are a specialists in residential block management and due to continued growth in our portfolio we are looking for a Property Manager to join our local team in Bradley Stoke.
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager to learn our business and progress a career in property. You will be responsible for the day to day activity of specific sites and although mainly office based you will be required to visit sites for property inspections and meet with landlords/tenants.
You will be highly organised and able to multitask; duties will include but may not be limited to;
- Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
- Site inspections and monitoring onsite works
- Ensuring compliance and Health & Safety
- Working to deadlines
- Completing Section 20 Notices
- Preparing, agreeing and issuing service charge budgets
- Attending AGMs
- Actively seeking new business
- Supporting Block Management team
Requirements for the job:
- Previous experience in the Block Management field
- Understanding of leasehold property
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Driving licence
- IRPM or other industry qualifications desirable
- Previous experience with "Tramps" system desirable but not essential
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Company car and mobile
- Supported ongoing industry training and personal development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job