Duration: Permanent, Full time
Package: Very competitive salary and company package on offer
We are looking for a Bioanalytical Programme Manager to join a leading scientific organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. The position will be based within their Small Molecule Bioanalysis group, supporting regulated (GLP/GCP) bioanalysis projects. The successful candidate will act as Study Director for GLP studies and as Analytical Project Manager for GCP studies.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with staff including staff outside their immediate team. Experience in a supervisory position is desirable and staff appraisals will be included in the duties.
- Degree in chemistry or related subject
- Strong track record of providing scientific leadership to a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists to deliver high quality bioanalytical services to agreed deadlines
- Experience in GLP / GCP Study Director/Principal Investigator/Analytical Project Manager role
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in a bioanalytical laboratory
- Experience in small molecule method development and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with regulatory guidelines associated with bioanalytical work
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
If you are interested in this position and you possess the required knowledge and experience please submit your CV and covering letter via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
For further details please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300 or at email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job