Our client is an international law firm with 21 offices across the globe and currently has over 1000 staff. The firm has won many awards over the years including International Law Firm of the Year.
They are looking to recruit a Billing Coordinator, to provide an administrative service to the Firm for billing purposes. This will involve liaison with Partners, Fee Earners and PA's. The holder will take responsibility for coordinating the billing for a particular Practice Group and will be required to assist the Billing Manager with his duties.
- To maintain a portfolio of WIP in order to ensure timely billing and effective management of matters
- To attend monthly meetings with Partners to discuss billing
- To submit WIP reports to the Partners & Fee Earners when required
- To produce Billing Guides, Invoices & Credit Notes
- To generate reports from SSRS as required by the Partners & Fee Earners
- To prepare client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners
- To ensure e-billing requirements are met
- To ensure that invoices comply with agreed client fee arrangements
- To ensure that invoicing meets all statutory/legislative requirements
- To follow-up on timesheets to ensure that Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date
- Proven billing coordinator experience essential
- Previous working knowledge of Aderant/Elite preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of other MS packages
- Familiar with SRA guidelines and VAT compliance
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'