Interlink Recruitment are looking for a Legal Administrator to join a well-regarded law firm based in Leeds.
Our client is a leading City law firm that is looking to recruit a Legal Administrator to join its Revenue and Billing department on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm will be highly supportive with a friendly environment.
- Completing reports for monthly and quarterly bills, working collaboratively with Fee Earners to ensure matters are sent to bill
- Dealing with interim, final and disbursement billing
- Following up draft invoices with Fee Earners to ensure they are approved and issued to clients
- Dealing with all billing queries, including creating credit notes where needed
- Liaising with members of the Finance department to ensure queries are dealt with quickly
- Liaising with legal advisers and credit control team to ensure that unpaid bills and documents are collected promptly
- Ensuring at all times that general administration duties are kept up to date and in line with the operational standards e.g. filing/ archiving etc;
- Undertaking administrative duties that are deemed necessary to support the Compliance team and the business as and when required
Key skills needed:
- Experience in a busy finance environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, successfully manage multiple tasks & priorities
- Demonstrate experience in meeting deadlines & targets
- Attention to detail & deliver high quality work
- Be able to work as part of a team and build long term relationships at all levels of own & customer’s organisation
- Excellent verbal & written communication
To apply contact Rhiannon at Interlink Recruitment
Alternately you can 'APPLY BELOW’ to submit your CV