Big Data Engineer (Java8, Spring4, Rest, Kafka, SQL, MongoDB)
Advertising - London City
Competitive Salary +bonus+benefits+package
Java8, Spring4, Rest, Kafka, SQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, JSON, Ansible, MySQL, Spark, Storm
Salt are proud to be partnered with one of the worlds leading pioneers of progmattic advertising and they urgently require the following Big Data Engineer (Java8, Spring4, Rest, Kafka, SQL, MongoDB to join their fast-paced, driven and ambitious, London based offices.
The successful Big Data Engineer (Java8, Spring4, Rest, Kafka, SQL, MongoDB) will be apart of the continuously growing technology team and play a key part in taking complete ownership of my clients huge Data Platform. You will have exposure to a wide range of my client's portfolio of technology, using various tools from Business Driven applications through to large scale analytics solutions.
The ideal Big Data Engineer (Java8, Spring4, Rest, Kafka, SQL, MongoDB) will have a strong hands on approach to help build on top of an existing Big Data Stack and in addition to having excellent communication and organisation skills, you will need the following:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in designing, running and troubleshooting EMR clusters
- Batch and streaming job frameworks (such as Spark, Storm)
- Demonstrable experience and excellent knowledge of the Java / Spring ecosystem including:Java 8 / Spring 4
- Experience developing Web Services (?REST with JSON)?
- Messaging systems , such as RabbitMQ or KAFKA.
- Unit testing and continuous integration frameworks.
- Experience of orchestration tools, such as Ansible
- Leading database technology, such as mysql, SQL Server, mongoDB etc.
If you are interested in the above then please do not hesitate to contact me on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job